We are proud to present our newest Law Firm Members!
You are invited to also take advantage of the new Kirsch Institute Law Firm Membership!
The Law Firm Membership is an annual membership that provides law firms with a cost effective and easy way to provide our high quality CPD programs to all lawyers in the firm. There is also marketing value from the ability to indicate in your materials that the firm is a proud member of The Philippe Kirsch Institute, from which all proceeds go to charity.
We have 2 Membership Packages available:
1. Regular Membership
- Access to a set number of seats (depending on firm size) for our 8 Expert Seminars. Senior lawyers come as full Participants, and junior lawyers can also attend as Observers.
- Our library of CPD videos, including this year’s new Professionalism content on Diversity in the Legal Profession, and promoting Mental Health in firms. Videos of the panel portion of the Seminars are also provided.
- Opportunity to host one of our Expert Seminars at the firm and receive recognition on our website and other publicity materials
2. Premium Membership
- Access to the same benefits as the Regular Membership with the addition that all benefits are extended to the firm’s clients
Firms have already been signing up for memberships since we launched this option recently, and we would love to include you!
Membership fees depend on the size of the firm, and we can work within any budget for 2016. Contact our Director, Amanda Ghahremani at email@example.com for more information.
We are also offering the opportunity to be an Affiliate of the Institute by donation, with or without the purchase of a membership package.
- A tax-receipt in the full amount of your donation
- Opportunity to provide input on video and in-person program topics
- Opportunity to host events in partnership with the Institute, including the hosting of our Expert Seminars
- Inclusion of senior lawyers from the firm (upon mutual agreement) among our renowned Faculty
To find out more about the Affiliates program, contact our Director, Amanda Ghahremani at firstname.lastname@example.org.