||Option 1||Option 2||Option 3|
|Introductory Course||Advanced Course I||Introductory & Advanced Course I|
(with valid ID
for Fall 2016/Winter 2017)
Participants can sign up for in-person events without having registered to the online courses
|Registration Fees||Early Rate||Regular Rate|
|Private and government lawyers CPD accredited||$375||$475|
- Registration to the one-day in-person workshops includes breakfast and lunch.
- Early pricing may be available for proposed workshops and will be advertised on our site. If the date has passed for early registration, full pricing will apply.
- Payment can be made by credit card (VISA, MasterCard, American Express) at time of registration.
- You may also pay by cheque (made payable to: The Philippe Kirsch Institute). Post dated cheques are not accepted. Any bank charges incurred must be paid by the registrant and will not be reimbursed by the PKI Administration.
Cancellation / Refunds / Transfers
- Requests for refunds for a registration cancellation must be sent in writing and received by the PKI Administration at a minimum of 15 days prior to the webinar. A refund will be processed.
- Registrations are transferable but the PKI administration must be advised by the initial participant.
Any questions? Don’t hesitate to email us: email@example.com