The Kirsch Institute Expert Seminars assemble small groups of highly experienced practitioners for an engaging discussion facilitated by a Chair or co-Chairs, kicked off by presentations from a panel. These Seminars hope to create strong communities of experts exchanging over emerging issues in their field. The Institute will hold 6 seminars in 2016, primarily in Toronto, with spring and fall sessions that include, but are not limited to, the following thematic areas: Business and Human Rights, National Security, Cross-Border Litigation.
- Child Soldiers in International Criminal Law
- Perspectives from the Bench: The Hon. Dennis O'Connor
- Fall Conference Session: New Guidelines on Diversity
- Mental Health in the Legal Profession - Fall Conference Session
- Professional Responsibility of Crown Lawyers - Fall Conference Session
- Perspectives from the Bench: The Hon. Robert Armstrong and The Hon. Stephen Goudge
Register for a session today.